September 13, 2018
It’s thirsty Thursday my friends! This week I could definitely use a Margarita. Classic. With Salt. We just finished our busiest week of the season and I’m happy to finally get some time to breathe. Yesterday we took the kids to Dave + Busters to spend some family time. You know I had to kick their butts in basketball. Just kidding. I think the twins are finally better than me.
Today, I’m sharing Blush Babe Grace. Not only is she a boss babe hair goddess but she is a sweetheart. She has a love for making women feel their absolute best!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself:
a. Name, age, job, hobbies etc (your three words to describe you)
I’m Grace Cordeiro! I’m 24 years old and a true Virgo through and through. I’m married to a perfect and loving man and just got out of hairdressing school! I’m now working in an amazing salon called New Leaf Hair Studio in Bristol RI! Outside of work, my husband and I are huge foodies, so we love to go out to eat and try new food and drinks! I have two fur babies! One kitty and one puppy and I would say that I’m beyond obsessed with both.
2. What is a typical day like for you?
So I only work Friday and Saturdays so on days I don’t work I’m a typical stay home dog mom (haha) We go on a lot of adventures with my bff and our dogs! I have VERY recently started to LOVE to cook so you can probably find me searching recipes, enjoying a glass of wine and cooking!
3. On hard days, what motivates you to get up and start your day?
I suffer from really bad anxiety, so a hard day for me is usually waking up riddled with anxiety. On days like that it’s truly my husband and my family that motivate me to do the things I need to do to pull myself out of it.
4. Who inspires you to live your best life?
Again, my family to me is EVERYTHING. when I met my husband I was absolutely not living my best life. I was a little bit of a hot mess, he seriously helped me grow into the person I am today and I will forever be grateful for that. Also my mom, dad and sisters have always always been a huge support system for me.
5. If you could go back and tell your 13 year old self something….what would that be?
Haha, this is a good one. I wish I could go back all the time. I was bullied at that point in my life. My biggest regret is that I reacted to it and got myself into a lot of trouble and ended up being homeschooled part of my senior year because it got so bad. If i could go back to my 13 year old self I would tell myself that I’m beautiful, and that all the feelings and emotions I was having were just part of who I was growing into.
6. What is your favorite quote?
Right now I’m loving the quote “grow through what you go through”
7. You are inspiring women to stop hating and start loving themselves and each other, what piece of advice would you give them? I would tell women to stop picking out everything that’s wrong with other people and embrace people’s differences. Everybody is fighting a battle that you probably don’t know about, so be loving and kind to women. We have to stand together and support each other. Because let’s face it, we go through A LOT.